2009/12/6 Ulf Lamping <ulf.lamp...@googlemail.com>:
> Iván Sánchez Ortega schrieb:
>> So you think that the OSMF is forcing people to do things, and controlling
>> instead of supporting?
>
> Does: "Say yes to the new license or we'll delete your data" sound more
> like supporting or controlling to you?

I had the unfortunate experience to be involved with a project that
did something similar, it set the project's momentum back a lot and
with Google breathing down OSM's neck this would be the perfect
oportunity to give them all the human resources they could ever wish
for, at which point people will question if there is any point to OSM
any more since so much data might vanish and well I can't see that
being a good outcome.