On Mon, Dec 14, 2009 at 10:17 AM, John Smith <deltafoxtrot...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Perhaps my previous hints were too subtle, but you've stated that
> cc-by-sa isn't enforceable in your jurisdiction so how will you use
> something unenforceable to prevent it from being relicensed as ODBL?

Again, I don't remember saying that.  And if I did, I apologize.

In any case, if OSM decides to take the position that my contributions are
not copyrightable, and therefore they are free to incorporate them into an
ODBL project, that means I can take their ODBL project and incorporate it
into my CC-BY-SA project.  That would probably be the best case scenario,
actually.