Is there someone know how to convert an autocad file to osm ?
I have my own OSM server, but i don't kknow how to add autocad data.
I use JOSM, but i didn't find a plugin to do that.

Also OpenJump support .shp but i didn't find a way to convert this file into
osm after that......

Do you have an idea how to do that ?