On Fri, Jan 1, 2010 at 10:24 AM, Nop <ekkeh...@gmx.de> wrote:

> But you note later, when your edit has been changed into something that you
> don't understand or someone sends you a notice to do it some other way. :-(

1) I really don't think someone who wants "simple" is going to check back
later to see whether or not the tags have changed.

2) I don't think they're going to care.  I know I've had some roads I've
made changed from secondary to primary or primary to secondary or something
like that, and it doesn't bother me at all.  I don't understand the whole
primary/secondary/tertiary thing, so I'm happy when others fix my errors.

3) Hopefully that "notice to do it some other way" is friendly and helpful.
If not, it's a whole different problem, which I'm not sure exists.