Am 14.01.2010 um 23:54 schrieb Erik Johansson:

>> Use this link in Potlatch:
>> http://gravitystorm.dev.openstreetmap.org/imagery/haiti/!/!/!.png
>>
>> Note that the rectification is bleeding miles off on that geotiff.
>
> Is it possible to link to a Potlatch with these tiles loaded by
> default? Would be wonderful to be able to post a link saying "Help us
> map here".

Yes, see the wiki page:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/WikiProject_Haiti#GeoEye

To trace in Potlatch, launch potlatch with this link:
http://www.openstreetmap.org/edit?lat=18.54954&lon=-72.3998&zoom=16&tileurl=http://gravitystorm.dev.openstreetmap.org/imagery/haiti/!/!/!.png

-> Note that the rectification is bleeding miles off on that geotiff. I'll see
if I can figure out a way to fix that, but for now press & hold space on
potlatch and drag it in from the west.

The rectification problem should be solved soon, it is already in JOSM.

Jonas