Hi,

Anthony wrote:
> On Sun, Jan 17, 2010 at 10:49 AM, Frederik Ramm <frede...@remote.org
> <mailto:frede...@remote.org>> wrote:
>
>     whereas if the data is not copyrighted, but given to me under a
>     contract that stipulates that I may not put it up on a web site and
>     say "download and use freely" then
>
>     * I am in breach of contract
>     * anyone who downloads data from my site is not in breach of anything
>

> And what if you're under the age of majority, and can't be bound by a
> contract in the first place?

Sites that depend on contracts will usually have something in their
terms and conditions that says "if you're not legally able to enter a
contract then go away". (We have discussed this and most OSMers would
not really like to have terms and conditions that basically shut out
minors from the project. I don't know what will happen.)

Bye
Frederik