The Haiti wiki page was getting unwieldy I think, so I re-organized into
sub-pages with the hope that it's easier for someone to quickly find the
information they need ... whether they are a map user, developer, and editor.

Hopefully the overall structure makes sense. I fear I may have been a bit too
severe ... if too much has moved into the sub-pages, feel free to move relevant
explanation back to the main Haiti page.
Or if the entire exercise has been in vain, and now too much detail is
obscured, please feel free to try another re-organization.

Want to also draw attention to
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/WikiProject_Haiti#Tasks_and_Ideas
This is a list of non-mapping tasks, both developmental and organizational,
that need attention. Please add your ideas here, and work on things which seems
useful and relevant to you.

Thanks all
Mikel

== Mikel Maron ==