Karl,

You mean you would like to be able to access KML as if it were WMS ? Maybe there exists a converter somewhere (wildly guessing) ?

But maybe you should also check the legend for license issue.

Regards,

Jean-Guilhem

Karl Guggisberg a écrit :
Hi Jean-Guilhem

Please don't bug them, I'm sure they are busy.

> Does this answer your question ?
Not yet, but now I know where to dig deeper.

Regards
Karl

Am 22.01.2010 14:48, schrieb Jean-Guilhem Cailton:
Hi Karl,

They offer kml access under their maps.

And I think their vector products are included in the UNOSAT vector data we have been getting.

Does this answer your question ? (They must be pretty busy at the moment) ;)

Regards,

Jean-Guilhem

Karl Guggisberg a écrit :
Hi Jean-Guilhem

If you are in contact with SERTIT could you ask them whether their products are also served by a WMS server or if somebody from the OSM project could make them available? Imagery shown on the SERTIT site looks promsing.

Regards
Karl

Am 22.01.2010 13:45, schrieb Jean-Guilhem Cailton:
Karl,

I don't know either. Just translating word for word. And not wanting to bug them with this.

Maybe Disaster Charter ? (http://www.disasterscharter.org)
Phonetically reasonable, at least.

For those who don't know SERTIT :
http://sertit.u-strasbg.fr/SITE_RMS/2010/01_rms_haiti_2010/01_rms_haiti_2010.html

Regards,

Jean-Guilhem

Karl Guggisberg a écrit :
Please forgive my ignorance: could you explain? What is "a Jacmel product for DSC"?

Regards
Karl

Am 22.01.2010 13:10, schrieb Jean-Guilhem Cailton:
Vincent,

I forwarded your question to CNES. Their answer :

--

A Kompsat arrived this morning, a priori on Jacmel (they are downloading it).

To followup on Sertit side, who is in charge to realize a Jacmel product for DSC...

--

Best regards,

Jean-Guilhem

Vincent Auvigne a écrit :

Hi Karl,

Unfortunately the rural areas we are interested in are not covered by the tile. The area is more or less this one : http://projekte.eiops.de/osm-matrix/?zoom=12&lat=18.3032&lon=-72.45866&layers=B0FTFTFFFFFFFT <http://projekte.eiops.de/osm-matrix/?zoom=12&lat=18.3032&lon=-72.45866&layers=B0FTFTFFFFFFFT>

Could you explain me something about the link you gave me. Why is there no satellite imagery in the areas with colored tiles near Jacmel ?

Other question : where can I found the signification of the color of the tiles ?

Regards

Vincent