Sujet : Re: [OSM-talk] [Fwd: Re: [CrisisMappers] FW: I NEED SUPPLIES NOW/ Location of Functioning Hospital : OSM PIPELINE SUGGESTED !]
Date :  Sat, 23 Jan 2010 07:43:02 +0100
De :    Jean-Guilhem Cailton <j...@arkemie.com>
Pour :  Iván Sánchez Ortega <i...@sanchezortega.es>
Copie à :       OSM-talk <talk@openstreetmap.org>
Références : <4b58e4ac.8090...@arkemie.com> <201001230138.30493.i...@sanchezortega.es> <4b5a6c01....@arkemie.com> <201001230433.04563.i...@sanchezortega.es>

Iván Sánchez Ortega a écrit :
El Sábado, 23 de Enero de 2010, Jean-Guilhem Cailton escribió:
PS : please tell me something simpler if it is already here, I can't see
it.

Maybe you missed http://haiti.ushahidi.com/ ?

Seems great, and certainly useful. But I am not on the ground to judge.

I have seen reports that OSM is in GPS/apps on the ground.

I don't know about ushahidi.
Don't have/take time to browse, but, tired as i am, when i try, i get lost.

On my screen it certainly looks much heavier than OSMBugs.

Are you sure it doesn't fit in the "new technology" category your previous quote was against ?