Margie Roswell wrote:
> Are there other source codes that people are using frequently,
> that we might like to request be added to potlatch?

On the specific issue of source= tags, Potlatch best practice is that you
select the imagery you want from the popup menu, then use the B (for
'background') keypress to automatically tag the selected way/node with the
appropriate value. That way, everyone mapping from that imagery uses the
same value.

Ævar's already asked for feedback on what imagery should be available in the
popup menu, so do let him know.

But yes, do let me know what other tags you'd like to see.

cheers
Richard