On 02/02/10 22:42, Margie Roswell wrote:

> In any case, who has access to the backend of the
> wiki.openstreetmap.org site, so that the style sheet issue can be
> addressed?

There is no "backend" to the site (well not that should need to be
edited anyway). The style information all comes either from the standard
mediawiki stylesheets (which are supplied as part of mediawiki and
shouldn't be altered) or from specially named pages in the wiki.

It may just be that there is an issue with the (fairly old) version of
mediawiki we are running, in which case it will get resolved shortly
when we move to the new server as mediawiki will be upgraded at that point.

Tom

--
Tom Hughes (t...@compton.nu)
http://www.compton.nu/