El 05/02/2010 10:14, Liz escribió:
> I cannot edit live on JOSM in the car.
> It isn't a technical problem.
> The problem, which will be at least as bad in WA, is the large number of
> lumens from that star of the daytime.

You can either:
- Turn brightness to max, and plug your computer to the car's DC (so the
battery lasts more than 30 minutes)
- Go the Teleatlas/NavTeq way. Power inverter, 19' server rack in the
trunk, and so many screens that it's a spaceship more than a car.
- Buy a laptop with a glossy screen. No, really. Glossy screens are
quite readable if they are hit with full sunlight, and have their
backlights off. You may have to tinker with the ACPI lid button in order
to achieve that, though.

Cheers,
--
Iván Sánchez Ortega <i...@sanchezortega.es>