Oops - forgot to choose 'reply to all'. Sorry Fred for the duplicate.

On Fri, Feb 26, 2010 at 4:03 AM, Frederik Ramm <frede...@remote.org> wrote:
> Nathan,
>
> Nathan Edgars II wrote:
>>
>> http://www.openstreetmap.org/user/lkrevert has reverted one of my
>> changesets. I contacted this user, but doubt I'll get a response,
>> since this is obviously not the primary account.
>
> Your messsage will be forwarded to him by email.

That is assuming he used his primary email address for this account.
Even if he did, it would be not slower to send a message to the
primary OSM user account. A while ago someone emailed me a message
about some OSM edits through the wiki; since I don't have my email
open constantly, I didn't see it as quickly as I would have had it
gone through the OSM messaging system.

> If you do manage to contact the guy, remind him that it would be nice if he
> used the user page to say what his primary account is and what he's using
> the "lkrevert" user for.
>
> I suggest you also post this to talk-us.

Done.

On Fri, Feb 26, 2010 at 4:08 AM, John Smith <deltafoxtrot...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 26 February 2010 19:03, Frederik Ramm <frede...@remote.org> wrote:
>> he used the user page to say what his primary account is and what he's
>> using the "lkrevert" user for.
>
> ikrevert = i kan revert maybe?

That's a lowercase L.