Thanks.

I am not used to doing this, and, unfortunately, I have other obligations.

Maybe someone could jump in ? (There are lat/lon marks on the sides of the map).

Also, I have doubts about the compatibility of the source with OSM tracing ("copyright SERTIT 2010").

And I do not know whether this is a critical need. (My understanding from the news is that the situation is under control).

Best,

Jean-Guilhem

jamesmikedup...@googlemail.com a écrit :
OK,
if you can rectify those, I will host them on my server.
we need to have some coordinates of the pixels and the latlong

Can you produce a geotiff, I will setup a mapserver.
thanks,
mike