Hi,

> Walking isn't just about long-distance stuff.
> Being able to say: x is my starting point and I have [10|30|60mins|...]
> and I am [slow as a snail|average|running from mad mappers], please take
> me on a circular route that avoids busy roads, goes through nice parks,
> maybe goes to places people marked as good viewpoints, and accounts for
> me being slow uphill.
If you have an algorithm which does that you should be able to add: x is
my starting point and I have [10|30|60mins|...] and I am [slow as a
snail|average|a mad mapper running], please take me on a circular route
that covers some entries in OpenStreetBugs, preferably going along
streets which have buildings tagged but no house numbers.

Patrick "Petschge" Kilian