Le 01/04/2010 22:45, Someoneelse a écrit :
> Frederik Ramm wrote:
>
>> ... Surely you would create a boundary relation that
>> *uses* the way representing the river to construct the boundary - rather
>> than tracing the boundary line over the river line and having two
>> separate ways?
>>
> Er, you might - but it doesn't seem to be universal practice!

My practice is drawing a way over the river and sharing the nodes and
include it ine the boundary relation (France - Swissland border on the
river Doubs).
My thought is one is a natural element that can move, the other is "on
paper", conventionnal, even if the convention sais the border is the river.
--
FrViPofm