We're very sorry that there is a sitewide problem at the moment. This
should be fixed in the next couple of hours i.e. ~9am UTC.

Underneath that is the issue with mapper updates. We hope that the
current fix will work (pending a build) and that normal operation will
be restored soon.  We will post more about this on our blog in the
next few days.

Again, many apologies for the inconvenience,

Hal

On 5 Apr 2010, at 06:49, "jamesmikedup...@googlemail.com"