I just mapped a bunch of back-roads & footpaths I walked along on
holiday last week (near Agen, France) in JOSM, but I'm not able to
upload it. Every time I try I get an error message of:

"Authorisation at the OSM server with the OAuth token '{redacted}' failed.
This token is not authorised to access the protected resource
'http://api.openstreetmap.org/api/0.6/changeset/create'.
Please launch the preferences dialog and retrieve another OAuth token.

I've tried creating a new token but the problem persists. Is there
something special I need to do to be authorised for uploads? Or is this
an issue on the server?

(This is a 'safe' version of JOSM downloaded last night)

Thanks in advance,
     Richard