Hello,

I want to setup a server which will serve alternative tiles to those used
on osm.org

I would like to use in my projects tiles without any administrative
borders or names of administrative units (like states/countries, provinces
etc.)

I welcome any help with information about howto or actuality configuring
rendering of such tiles.

In next stage I would like to work on map tiles putting more emphasis on
natural reference points like rivers, mountain ranges etc.

One of the projects I would like to use such tiles which don't divide
Earth into countries has very early stage (pre-alpha) webpage at:
http://world-peace-game.net

If possible please contact me directly on my email address so I won't miss
the answer within the see of posts on this mailing list =)

Wishing everyone on northern hemisphere great spring and summer,
and relaxing fall and winter on southern,

elf Pavlik
http://wwelves.org/perpetual-tripper