> I've locked the following 2 pages for edits at the moment.
>
> http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/RU:Key:military
> http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/RU:Tag:landuse%3Dmilitary
ok.

> Now lets all cool off and re-analyse the problem.
I checked http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/RU:Tag:landuse%3Dmilitary
and opened the first talk page of the user Vctos [[User_talk:Vctos]].
It's not about the edit war. I just asked "Do you map for OpenStreetMap?
If yes, what do you enjoy mapping?" I'm looking forward to the user's
reply. From the reply one can understand if the user is towards friendly
or not-so friendly maybe. Who knows. Maybe not, but it doesn't hurt to
communicate. The user didn't have a main page and neither a talk page,
so I created the latter.

Regards,

Niklas