Gregory wrote:
> While we're on the subject of JOSM user questions...
>
> Is there a way I can make all my new nodes/ways be given the same value
> for source. Like a function that I can set to "OS_OpenData_..." and turn
> on when I have a tracing session.
> I'm not sure how it should deal with me adjusting locations(or adding
> nodes to a way), probably best to just ignore it.
>
> It would be really handy and save me having to remember to add the
> source tag everytime.

Yes, you can search (Ctrl+F) for "id:0". This will select all new
objects. Another search term is "modified" which will select every
object that will be uploaded.

I'm not sure if it is useful to tag every single node like this. Maybe
it is enough to put the tags on the ways. ("id:0 type:way")

Btw. you can add a source tag to your changeset in the upload dialog.
But that's more for the record, other users won't see it in the future
unless they query the changeset.

Sebastian