From: Adrien Pavie <dr...@laposte.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2010 17:43:00
To: <talk@openstreetmap.org>
Subject: Re: [OSM-talk] [tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - (Trolley)

John F. Eldredge wrote :
> Speaking as an American, I think that amenity=shopping_trolley would be
>  sufficient to tell people that we aren't talking about trolley cars
>  (street railways), and it wouldn't be hard to learn the meaning of
>  "shopping trolley".
So, a tag like shop:trolley=yes/no could be good for all ? An english word,
with shop: to not be confused, and not too long, it may be good ^^'
Or there's always simply cart=yes/no, cart is short, english and american I
think, and adapted for airports, shops and other places where may have
trolley/shopping carts.