Nakor,

Nakor wrote:
> I came to the OSM project to help create a better map of the world, not
> to be insulted. Please remove the page
> http://matt.dev.openstreetmap.org/dupe_nodes/heroes.html  immediately.

The page is helpful and should not be removed.

To be less offensive, one could replace the phrase "Villains: Users who
have created the most duplicate nodes, since the count was started.
Boo!" by "The following users have created the most duplicate nodes
since the count was started. If you are on this list, something is
seriously wrong with either your software or your workflow, and you
should talk to other mappers to help you fix it."

Bye
Frederik