"If you derive information from observing our PhotoMaps, and include that
information in a work, you will own that work, and may distribute it to
others under a Creative Commons Attribution Share Alike
(CC-BY-SA)<http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/>
 licence."

So make sure you add them in the source, and I guess we're assuming that's
enough attribution.

On 15 May 2010 09:52, John Smith <deltafoxtrot...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 15 May 2010 18:42, Steve Bennett <stevag...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hmm, I guess the giveaway is the loaded truck entering off Old Dandenong
> Rd.
> >
> > OTOH, to the east of that road are a few piles of different kinds of
> dirt:
> > http://www.nearmap.com/?ll=-37.952009,145.101886&z=19&t=h&nmd=20100416
> >
> > So I guess there's a quarry and a landfill?
>
> Depends what they're doing with the site, in recent years many
> landfill sites near large population centres have been turned into
> waste transfer stations and turf grown on top of any existing waste.
>
> Although that site still seems pretty active if you look to the north
> west of that location:
>
> http://www.nearmap.com/?ll=-37.946294,145.092748&z=19&t=h&nmd=20100416
>
> You can see what appears to be waste, and dozers and other heavy
> machinery tending to it.
>
> Also this area:
>
> http://www.nearmap.com/?ll=-37.946763,145.089066&z=20&t=h&nmd=20100416
>
> Could be a recycling section.
>
> Due to all the potential hazardous waste dumped in past years most
> landfills aren't suitable for much else unless they're properly
> cleaned up first.

Gregory
o...@livingwithdragons.com
http://www.livingwithdragons.com