On Mon, May 31, 2010 at 4:13 PM, Kate Chapman <k...@maploser.com> wrote:
> Hey All,
>
> Yesterday Richard Weait and I got an email about an opportunity to put
> an ad for OSM in a Canadian Business Journal.  Unfortunately the turn
> around was only a couple hours (I'm assuming some advertiser dropped
> out or something).
>
> Anyway we didn't have anything readily available so we weren't able to
> seize the opportunity.  Does any materials like this exist somewhere
> for OSM?  If not do you think there is a need for it or was this a
> freak occurrence?

When opportunity knocks [next] we should be ready ;-)

Would there not be something in the Press section of the wiki
(http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Press) that we could use the next
time this happens?

I don't know whether there is or not so this isn't a slight at anyone
about not being able to seize the opportunity with the canadian
business journal - but there's no harm in being prepared for the next
time that this might happen.

Ken

--
http://blogs.linux.ie/kenguest/