I just want to second that the Sahana crew is great.  They are
interested in collaborating between the OSM Humanitarian tagging
scheme and Sahana.  The idea being to bridge between the two systems
to utilize Sahana to track things that wouldn't be put in OSM (things
like people for example).

RELIEF is a quarterly exercise in the U.S. were different projects get
together to collaborate.  This was discussed and worked on at the
previous one a couple months ago.

Thanks,

Kate