Payment?  What about advertising for my upcoming conference? you are all
invited. we are going to have a big party in the old naval academy in vlore
Location of camping: http://www.openstreetmap.org/browse/node/772630912
Location of uni : http://www.openstreetmap.org/browse/node/634110108
We are looking to get Mikel Maron and Richard Waite as keynotes, we are
getting sponsorship for travel expenses from sponsors. We are mapping right
now the city of shkoder and making good progress, we hope to organize a trip
there to do some mapping in person and meet the mayor who has invited us.
additionally we are working on the kosovo conference on sept 25/26 and we
should have a roadshow in between to visit 2-3 other cities. We are working
on getting peter salus, the god of unix and glynn moody the author of rebel
code, rob savoy of cygwin/gnash and alot more good speakers.
I hope to see some of you at the beach party and osm talks are all welcome,
we can accommodate anyone in a barcamp like style.

thanks,
mike
--
James Michael DuPont
Member of Free Libre Open Source Software Kosova and Albania flossk.org

 <http://xhema.flossk.org:8084/openx/www/delivery/ck.php?zoneid=5>
Chat Google Talk: JamesMikeDuPont Skype: h4ck3rm1k3 MSN: water_proof
Contact Me [image: Linkedin]
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/jamesmikedupont>[image:
Facebook] <http://www.facebook.com/james.m.dupont>[image:
Twitter]<http://twitter.com/h4ck3rm1k3>[image: