Hi,

I would like to request a complete revert of this changeset:

The user removed approximately 350++ POIs and removed all oneway tags
within a fairly "mature" (osm-wise) area in Metro Manila.
I already sent a message to the editor (no response so far), however,
since this is a "mature" area, the osm-ph list agreed to revert the
whole changeset to avoid further damage when other contributors try to
correct the data by piecemeal.

The changeset comment was "wedding map", maybe the user wants a
simplified map for a wedding invitation. :)
--
cheers,
maning