Matt Williams wrote:
> On 22 June 2010 17:44, Tom Hughes <t...@compton.nu> wrote:
>> On 22/06/10 17:35, Jean-Marc Liotier wrote:
>>
>>> You may have used questions and answers sites such as Stack Overflow
>>> (http://stackoverflow.com/) or its siblings - I like them a lot. There
>>> is a proposal for such a site dedicated to geographic information
>>> systems - and it would be a very nice place for Openstreetmap support.
>>
>> Some of us have already been talking about setting up an OSM specific
>> Q&A site like this which would be a much better fit than trying to use
>> something that is intended to be more general.
>
> Especially with things like Shapado (http://shapado.com and
> http://gitorious.org/shapado) allowing you to set up our own site

Shapado on an OpenStreetMap-controlled host sounds good to me, and it
seems to me that there is user demand for it. Let's do it ! Any links to
  previous discussions on that topic ? I think that improving user
support beyond mailing-lists discussions is important for OSM's growth
and I'm willing to help with that project.