Tom Hughes wrote:
I'm be pleased to be able to announce a new addition to the tools available to support the OpenStreetMap project.

The new help.openstreetmap.org site is a StackOverflow style question and answer site where we can curate good answers to the questions people ask about how to both use OpenStreetMap and add to OpenStreetMap.

As with StackOverflow users will earn karma which will in turn lead to earning rights to help moderate the questions and answers to ensure that the result is a useful knowledge base.

I suggest that people start by reading the FAQ which explains how the site should be used and what should (and shouldn't) be there. You can find the FAQ here:

  http://help.openstreetmap.org/faq/

and then get started asking (and answering) questions here:

  http://help.openstreetmap.org/

Tom

I added a question "Can I use these maps on my website". When I view it logged in I get an error which is a python error stack, when I delete the session cookie the question appears as expected.

--
Cheers, Chris
user: chillly