Hello Sergio,

I made a small change to the rebuild process that should solve it:
When a route relation has a 'ref', all ways belonging to it will have
that ref string appended to their string data. So now you can search
for that ref, it will appear many times, and after you select it, all
ways that are part of the route will be highlighted (pink outline).

If you want me to update spain.zip, please email me off-list. You will
not need a new gosmore.exe

Regards,
NIc