>From their wiki - "The Wayfinder software is a client-server based system
for navigation and different related location-based-services, including
mapping and searching for places and addresses. The server is designed to be
highly scalable and has a distributed architecture and runs on Linux CentOS
operating system. Several clients, supporting a wide range of mobile phone
platforms, are available and includes navigation clients for Symbian S60,
iPhone and Android. Support for importing Open Street Map data is
available."

Looks like Vodafone have lost interest and open sourced it.

Kevin