TimSC wrote:
> In that case, is it legally sound if I download my own contribution
> due, to database rights?

Difficult to say - I can see an argument either way. A database right
certainly exists and governs extraction from the database; but if what
you're extracting is exactly what you put in (with the trivial exception of
node ID renumbering), it's very very difficult to argue that any additional
rights have been created.

Regardless, restricting what you can do with your own contributions would be
such a blatantly unreasonable and unfair thing to do that I am 100% sure
OSMF wouldn't do it.

cheers
Richard