I have to admit that I am bad about not bothering to enter a comment,
particularly if all I have been doing is fixing the alignment of streets to
better conform to the Yahoo aerial view.  I shall try to do better in the
future.  Also, I sometimes mark POIs with a cell phone app, BigTinCan Mapper,
that offers only a preset list of POI types, with the only user-editable
attribute being the name, and no provision for entering changeset comments.