Aun,

+1 from Chile.

The government imports (some highways, schools, hospitals, boundaries,
etc.) are an essential part of what we are doing here, and at least
for us, the license change represents no problem.

Every time we have negotiated with a government agency we have talked
about a BY-SA license and not about (CC) in particular (many times
explaining them that we are in a license transition process).

Also most of the times those agencies only require from us the
attribution (in the complete suburban highway DB import process for
example). The most important part of the negotiation for us is to
explain them how are we going to attribute them with some tags (most
of the times: source=* and/or attribution=*) in every way and node
data that they provide to us, instead of a footer note in a slippy map
like the one Google Maps/Earth use.

Cheers