Hi all,

I was inspired a few weeks ago to do something more with all of the
GPS traces I've collected over the last three and a half years.  After
a bit of hacking with Processing, I found I had created a toy that
made (in my opinion) some fun "art" style plots of where I had been:

  http://www.wirelesscouch.net/gpsmaps/

I'm sure other people have written their own versions of this same
thing (I know they have, 'cuz I've seen similar images on the web),
but I figured I'd share my version here.  I didn't bother researching
those other implementations, so I wouldn't be surprised of they're
better than mine.  :)

Anyway, if anybody is interested in playing with the (very beta) toy,
feel free to grab a copy:

  http://www.wirelesscouch.net/labs/gpxmap/

Point it at a directory full of .gpx files and it should do the rest.  Enjoy!

--
Cory Lueninghoener
Hacker, Photographer, Tinkerer