On 1 September 2010 21:21, Rob Myers <r...@robmyers.org> wrote:
> "The devil is in the details."

CT+ODBL has a lot of fine print...

> But going from these reasonable objections to accusing the actions of the
> part of the community that you don't agree with of being dishonest, immoral
> and detrimental is too much of a rhetorical leap.

So you condone the actions of people committing character
assassinations, muck rack, abuse of statistics to achieve set outcomes
and all the rest of it?

> *Despite* paying attention I haven't seen anything that substantiates your
> claim of "dirty tricks" on the part of the people you don't agree with.

I have no problem with debating the issues, but that isn't all that
has been occurring, and if you can honestly say that hasn't been
happening, then you haven't been paying attention...