>> What is the problem in running the import, that you did once, again,
>> completely replacing the outdated data.
>
> he wrote on the German ML that he lost the program which did the import.

Thank you Martin.

He is correct. I don't have the script anymore that did the import and
it didn't work very well either for various reasons. I could probably
just use the thing that tagstats is using but as far as I know that
keeps everything in RAM and I don't have access to a machine that
could run this...but if my current attempt doesn't work I'll
investigate this route.

Cheers,
Lars