Hi,

Dave F. wrote:
Frederik:
"All information in the book ...is already available for free on the OSM wiki"

I don't think that's true. There's stuff on the lists or in various read-me files that is not on the Wiki. That's why my original quote was:

"All information in the book - and even much more than that - is already available for free on the OSM wiki and in various read-mes and tons of mailing list posts."

Sounds like regurgitation to me.

I have already pointed out to you that my above statement is true not least because I would often repeat something I have written in the book as a response to a question on the mailing list. I'm surprised that you seem to complain - would you like me to to hold back with an answer on the mailing list and say: "You could buy my book which has the answer to this?"

Bye
Frederik