Hi,

I was walking through the city of Thessaloniki today and was looking out
for businesses that don't have a "cover" name like McDonald's or
Starbucks but for small businesses like an office of a translator where
outside of it(the office) you can see the full name of a person.

I also went close to the entrance of some office complex buildings where
there are lawyers, doctors, dentists and near the entrace the names
(both last and first name) of these businesses are shown on a
sign/plate.
I was thinking of helping people out with finding doctors and their
specialties so people can easily find a doctor that they need and their
related specialty which they need the doctor to have.

I'm afraid that privacy laws will be breached if I put in the name tag
like this: name="John Johnson - Dentist" or name="Jeff Jefferson -
Otolaryngologist". I once did that, and my friend was so alarmed when
she saw my contributions that she told me to remove them, fearing I
would get in legal trouble later. I told her that maybe I can ask each
doctor before putting their name on the map, if it is ok with them.

How do you handle this issue when adding doctors or businesses that have
their full name (first and last name) included?

Regards,
Niklas