Awesome...
I guess im a sucker for the manual work :)

Anyway, that answers it. So my focus is on helping the wiki editors
with making the documentation awesome.
I'll be able to run through the map features page and copy the latest
.... in a on-way direction so to make sure the wiki is the most
current source.
I'll just add a column for editor notes, to flag those tags that need
some attetion.

Overtime, the results of the popularity contest will level off, as
more users begin to use the same tags :)

cheers,
sam

--
Twitter: @Acrosscanada