On Mon, Oct 11, 2010 at 12:37 AM, Nathan Edgars II <nerou...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On the other hand, it might be feasible to map approaches to airports as
> shown on official diagrams. There are also "avigation easements" that might
> be relevant here.

Approaches (informally referred to as "flight paths"): definitely
worth mapping. I say that because they appear in my local street
directory, presumably as somewhere you wouldn't want to live.

I definitely wouldn't map other flight paths/routes. The scope of OSM
is already massive and difficult to cope with, without this
unstoppable scope creep. On the other hand, an "OpenAirMap" project
would be interesting.

Steve