Hi all

I made a map with GPS and Nominatim for Android and iPhone.
It is a WebApplication that lives in the Browser.

On iPhone you can add the map to the home screen to make it fullscreen.

How to open:
---------------------

Just type

http://khtml.org

in your mobile browser URL field.

You don't have to install it - it's a normal web page.

Using the touchscreen :
------------------------------------

drag/drop: move the map
doubleclick: zooms in at the click position

iPhone:
On iPhone you have multitouch to zoom in/out

Android:
For zoom in/out the map you have 2 buttons. This will zoom the map center.

GPS:
-------
There is a button that allows you to find your own position.
The location service on your mobile phone must be enabled to use this function.

The geolocation will try to use real GPS signal from satellite.
If you are in a building the map tries to find the position using
the signatures of wifi stations or GSM base stations.

Nominatim:
------------------
Press the "search" button and type the place you search for.
There is NO list of search results as on the osm.org page.
It will take the first result an the map jumps to this position.

If you search for example for "vienna" vienna in Austria will show up
in the map. If you look for vienna in the states type "vienna usa" for example.

Bugs:
---------
I have tested on Motorola Milestone and iPhone 3GS iOS 3.1.2.
If you find bugs please let me know.

Mobile Opera and Mobile Firefox (fennec) don't have touch events and the map does not work.

have fun

Bernhard