Great work.
I'm seeing this for the first time, interestingly in the same week that we are
trying to do a weekly community digest for the Netherlands. We're trying to
collect interesting community updates in a shared google doc, edit it and send
it out once a week through the blog and mailing list. I'm still trying to
decide what the highest impact time would be to send it. Sunday evening?

Best
Martijn