On 30/11/10 21:54, Nathan Edgars II wrote:
On Mon, Nov 29, 2010 at 2:01 PM, Tom Hughes<t...@compton.nu>  wrote:
The only call which is rate limited at the moment is the map call which
means that it is now quite hard for one person to soak up all the resources
and delay other people's map requests.

Other calls are not rate limited so if somebody suddenly hits us with a big
burst of requests it can cause delays for other people - it doesn't actually
have to be the same type of request, just something else that is handled in
the same queue.

Everything but the map call is again clogged (for the past 10+
minutes); I'm unable to finish uploading this changeset (thus if it's
not fixed there will be a bunch of unconnected nodes left over).

And? I'm not your personal API unblocker here to kick other people off so you can get unimpeded access you know.

Tom

--
Tom Hughes (t...@compton.nu)
http://compton.nu/