Thanks for your quick reply.

> by position, do you mean the coordinates? They are available through
> the permalink option.

I wanted to get boundary box or something like that at a glance.
But, the coordinates in the URL would be enough.
Thank you I'll note them.

Although this is not main topic when I trace Bing imagery, I add
YYYY-MM to source tags
watching your site like:
source=Bing, 2007-04
I think the imagery date is important because it may be updated someday.