Van: talk-boun...@openstreetmap.org [mailto:talk-boun...@openstreetmap.org]
Namens David Paleino
Verzonden: Friday, December 17, 2010 1:18 PM
Aan: talk@openstreetmap.org
Onderwerp: Re: [OSM-talk] Massive import of airports

Gert,

On Fri, 17 Dec 2010 13:08:49 +0100, ce-test, qualified testing bv - Gert
Gremmen wrote:

> OSM is an open system.
>
> Anyone can contribute as he likes.

You're wrong.
Anyone can contribute correct (at most of the user capabilities) non-duplicate
data.

Data failing to meet this criteria MUST be reverted. Otherwise we'll end up
with the database full of low-quality, duplicate, useless things.
The quality of OSM data is only based on peer-review.

Kindly,
David

--
 . ''`.   Debian developer | http://wiki.debian.org/DavidPaleino