Hi Oscar,

I have found different statements about the license of CLC data on the EEA
website at some point so we (Romania's OSM users) took the time to send them
an email asking about using their data in OSM. The response was positive and
was delivered in around 2 weeks. So I recommend to do the same thing if you
want to be sure.

--Ciprian