On 03/01/2011 17:14, Steve Coast wrote:

I'm curious. So here's a little survey, people like you take a second to answer it;

http://bit.ly/ii3cKg

Specifically I'm wondering if everyone has androids because we're all open source nuts or if it's more balanced? Only the data will show.

Being curious in return, why are you curious?

Your survey doesn't ask why we chose one over the other so you'd know way of knowing if we're open source nuts. I suspect if you ask most android users (but probably not users on this forum) whether it was OS, they'd say "I don't know" of even "What's open source?"

Cheers
Dave F.