At 2011-01-04 02:43, Martijn van Exel wrote:
Hi all, I pushed a new version of the Bing Imagery Analyzer to dev. http://mvexel.dev.openstreetmap.org/bing/ Highlights: * Fixed a bug that reported one zoomlevel less than is actually there. * Transparency slider. * The underlying tile.php now also supports TMS-type requests for easy integration with OpenLayers. I cleared the tilecache because of the bug, so initial loading may be slower again. Enjoy, Martijn Martijn van Exel

Still maxing out at zoom level 20, not 22, though? People should realize that zoom 21 imagery is available in a lot of places.

--
Alan Mintz <alan_mintz+...@earthlink.net>